Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Day 54 At Sea Toward Phu My, Viet Nam

Today was another uneventful day at sea, which if you are dependant on the ship for your safety is important . Well anyway, today I am half way thru my third John Grisham novel and have yet to break a sweat. I am looking forward to scheduling a hair cut. We retired folks have to think long and hard when we schedule something so important. As you can tell not a lot to report.
Tomorrow Phu My

Chris - Not a Trivial Matter - Today was a GREAT day for my trivial pursuits as I was on three out of three winning teams! I'm collecting ballcaps, a pleather cruise card holder and playing cards. There's one more trivia tonight and I needed to type this before I played that game! Weather's beautiful and water's nice, all's right with my world!

0 comments: